What is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that is colorless, odorless, and tasteless.
Carbon Monoxide Dangers
Carbon Monoxide is very dangerous once someone breaths it in because the gas replaces the oxygen in your blood, killing cells & starving vital organs. Also, because Carbon Monoxide is a gas that has no taste or smell, it is difficult for our bodily senses to detect it. If we don’t have quality Carbon Monoxide detectors installed in our home, it could be extremely dangerous to you and your family.
- Gas & Wood Stoves
- Motor Vehicles
- Power generators
- Clothes Dryers
A few symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning includes a dull headache, weakness, and nausea. In the United States, the CDC estimates that approximately 500 people die from unintentional CO exposure. It’s important to have a carbon monoxide detector in your home to help save you and your family.